Boosts strength, stamina, and flexibility
Power Yoga is one of many practices of Yoga, which has the same potential of following a strenuous full-body workout while promoting concentration and mental- stability.
Power Yoga, as a concept, was brought to the Western world by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. He was a renowned Sanskrit scholar who moved the Western Yogis with his Ashtanga Yoga style and viewpoints. Little wonder why Power Yoga is called the Western version of the Indian Ashtanga Yoga.
Power Yoga provides ideal health benefits. This series of Yoga postures elongates and stretches your muscles. At the same time it builds power, stamina and slender muscle mass. Power Yoga can, thus, restructure your body as well as your mind.
Enlisted below are some benefits of Power Yoga:
• It boosts strength, stamina, and flexibility.
• It increases your concentration abilities.
• Power Yoga is an excellent way to get rid of tension and stress.
• It helps you develop a better posture.
• It helps to get rid of toxins.