How to get a Flat Stomach
Dedicate an hour or a half in vigorous stretching exercises
1. Exercise: Welcome stretching in your routine. Dedicate an hour or a half in vigorous stretching exercises like crunches, pilates, leg raises etc. Cardio is great for increasing fitness levels and building stamina.
2. Observe your eating habits: Your bulging belly is the result of your overeating habits. Observe your diet and shrink it. The best rule for a happy stomach is to eat less but a number of times. It’s also great to include fruits and leafy veggies in your diet.
3. Avoid additional Carbs: Avoid carbohydrates like white breads, pastas, and rice and substitute them with wheat breads and brown rice. Replace refined grains and potatoes with whole grains.
4. Drink enough water: Water intake doesn’t mean that intake of only liquid form of water is required in the body; Foods that have water content can also save up the effort. Foods like watermelon, pineapple, oranges have a rich amount of water in it and they make you feel fuller.
5. Take out time for yourself: Take up a hobby that gets you move more, maybe dance or aerobics or just jogging. The more you move, the more you shed.
6. Plan for a snack attack: An unplanned run into impulsive snacking, it often takes the form of cookies, chips, or candies. So better prepare healthy snacks ahead of time, and keep them handy at home or in your office. The good choices include a fruit or some salad; handful of nuts or plain nonfat yogurt with some berries tossed in it.
7. Minimize your sodium intake: to lower the water retention in your body, minimize the sodium intake. Salt, the major source of sodium in our body, should be cut down and replaced with other spices.
8. Aim an event: Aim of looking the best for some event or aim for fitting into a dress, it would keep you determined towards your goal.