6 Best Ways to Lose Body Fat
Observe yourself, where in your body you are gaining
1. Observe how much you lose: Observe yourself, where in your body you are gaining and what could be the reasons for it. If it’s losing fat, or just toning up. Rate yourself.
2. Observe what you eat: Count your intake of Carbohydrates, Starch and everything that is making you fat. Observe and bring it to the bare minimum.
3. Hydrate: Drink at least a gallon of water. It flushes out all the unwanted toxins out of body and keeps you light.
4. Move More: Strive to move more. Use the staircase instead of elevators, try pulling up files yourself rather than asking for help, cycle to work and play, start up a dance class. The more you move, the stubborn fat cries along the sweat.
5. Reduce the Starch and Carbs: Avoid junk, oily foods. Learn to substitute foods like substituting aeriated drinks with herbal coolers, fried foods with baked ones. Also avoid the white foods- Salt, Sugar, Milk and Rice and protein bars.
6. Go Green: Include a lot of green leafy veggies in your diet. Eat less but in more numbers, have as many as six meals a day including fruits, veggies, as salads or soups .Green Tea/ Herbal Tea also help to trim down the fat.